Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lamp or not??


This is for those who've already seen the previous posted digital painting in my facebook album "Digisketch"... Lately, I had few people asking questions about the "supposed to be lamp post" (on the left).. Some asked - Is that a big drop?? I knew it didn't look like a lamp post but was rushing up to finish the artwork as I'd planned to... So I ended up with this... Then I took some time to change it as it was jeopardizing the whole idea... I said to myself, "this is not looking good"... I felt unsatisfied with the output... Hence, the change (on the right)... Hope it looks like a lamp post atleast now.. ;) Thanks to those who helped me to spot out the mistakes (especially my Mom & Dad)... If any of you had already spotted the change, enjoy the Eureka moment..!!! ;) Catch ya'll in my next post... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment